Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- What's Gender Dysphoria? This 15-Year-Old Will Tell You
- Black And Latino Students In Dallas Lead The Nation For Passing AP Exams
- Dallas High School Students Dance To ‘Uptown Funk’ In Viral Video
- Downside Of Cheap Prices At The Gas Pump: Oil Field Layoffs
Election night 2014 was a big one for Republicans across Texas. They swept statewide positions and even won their first countywide race in Dallas in a decade. Catch up with KERA's election-night live blog here.
Check the final results here:
Top statewide races
The Texas Debates: Race for Governor
The most high-profile race was the one for governor: Greg Abbott, the Republican attorney general, walloped Wendy Davis, a Democratic state senator from Fort Worth. Need a refresher on the positions? They debated Sept. 30 in the KERA studios during The Texas Debates: Race for Governor. Watch the debate here:
KERA and media partners also produced a week of reports called Five Days in October that highlighted issues in the governor's race.
Scroll down to read all of KERA's coverage of the 2014 elections.
Photo credit: Shutterstock