If you’re looking to kick your health tech startup into high gear, Dallas-Fort Worth is a sweet spot to set up shop. Among DFW’s offerings: a roaring tech sector, startup meetups galore and top medical schools, to name a few.
How do you navigate the goods? Here’s a list of resources to help out.
- Launch DFW, the go-to spot for DFW startups and entrepreneurs.
- The Dallas Entrepreneur Center (the DEC), a business-support structure for entrepreneurs providing a location where they can receive training, education, mentorship, promotion and access to capital.
- Health 2.0 Dallas, a group of Dallas innovators who meet regularly with the mission to cultivate and propel health and technology within our community.
- The National Business Incubation Association (NBIA), an organization advancing business incubation and entrepreneurship.
Health Tech Incubators & Accelerators
- Health Wildcatters, a Dallas-based mentorship-driven healthcare seed accelerator. The 12-week accelerator program runs in the fall starting August 2013 in Dallas.
- Blueprint Health, a New York City-based incubator that offers health IT startups an intensive three-month program.
- Healthbox, a fast-paced 16-week accelerator that takes place in various locations across the globe.
- Rock Health, a San Francisco-based not-for-profit incubator with a four-month program that focuses on funding for 15-20 companies per year.
- StartUp Health, a New York City-based incubator with a long-term (three year) approach to help health and wellness entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses
- MANY MORE