Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- BLOG: Ice Storm Cancels Marathon, Children's Parade, Flights; 160,000 Lack Power; Big Freeze Tonight
- Whatever Happened To Marina Oswald?
- Frequent Earthquakes In North Texas Rattle Azle Residents In Epicenter
- Meet Stormy, The Cute Puppy Rescued From A West Dallas Storm Drain
- Arlington's Pentatonix Produces A Holiday Gift: A Viral 'Drummer Boy' Video
Tue February 12, 2013
Study Up For 'Think': How Much Do Dallas And Fort Worth Need Each Other?
What is Dallas? What is Fort Worth? How do their separate identities define a region? In a time when apologetics seem to pounce off the tongues of those who claim each city, Think host Krys Boyd talks to three area writers who pay homage to DFW's quirks in the special 40th anniversary issue of Texas Monthly at 1 p.m.
Get to know the guests through their city manifestos for the magazine:
- Bud Kennedy, Fort Worth Star-Telegram: Dallas-Fort Worth. Okay. We'll keep that spot after the hyphen.
- Tim Rogers, D Magazine: Whatever this is, just don't call it the Metroplex.
- Sarah Hepola, Salon.com and D Magazine: Let's all just go to a Mavs game.
Listen to Think from noon to 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday, on KERA 90.1 or stream the show at kera.org.