Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
- What Does The Fox Say? Meet Two Foxes Hanging Out By The KERA Studios
Tue January 7, 2014
Study Up For 'Think:' Colin Quinn And What's So Brilliant About The Constitution?
Former Saturday Night Live "Weekend Update" anchor Colin Quinn is on Think at noon to talk about the one-man show Unconstitutional he's bringing to the Wyly in Dallas on Friday. Quinn wants you to know he did read the Constitution -- all four pages of it.
"Do you wanna go around with your eyes closed to the beauty of the world, the narcissism of the country?" Quinn asked himself as he grappled with reading the actual document.
Watch Quinn suggest that he himself set America straight as ruler:
Listen to 'Think' at noon and 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday on KERA 90.1 FM or stream online.
Best of 'Think' 2013
Arts & Culture