Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- Texas Students Choose Career Paths In The Eighth Grade, And That's Creating Anxiety
- We’re Not Joking: Fort Worth Is The Country's Least Funny City
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
Tue January 7, 2014
Study Up For 'Think:' Colin Quinn And What's So Brilliant About The Constitution?
Former Saturday Night Live "Weekend Update" anchor Colin Quinn is on Think at noon to talk about the one-man show Unconstitutional he's bringing to the Wyly in Dallas on Friday. Quinn wants you to know he did read the Constitution -- all four pages of it.
"Do you wanna go around with your eyes closed to the beauty of the world, the narcissism of the country?" Quinn asked himself as he grappled with reading the actual document.
Watch Quinn suggest that he himself set America straight as ruler:
Listen to 'Think' at noon and 9 p.m. Monday through Thursday on KERA 90.1 FM or stream online.
Best of 'Think' 2013
Arts & Culture