Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- Texas Students Choose Career Paths In The Eighth Grade, And That's Creating Anxiety
- We’re Not Joking: Fort Worth Is The Country's Least Funny City
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
Fri December 7, 2012
Snow Foolin'? First Flakes Could Come Monday
A big change in the weather’s coming. There’s a slight chance of snow Monday morning.
The weekend's weather will flip-flop until Sunday afternoon when a cold front rolls in with the possibility of light snow, says Eric Martello, forecaster with the National Weather Service in Fort Worth.
“If we get enough cold air into the area soon enough on Sunday it may be cold enough to stick briefly before melting,” Martello said. “But, we’re looking at some of our low level moisture being scoured out by the front well ahead of the system. So, we’re thinking this may be falling from some higher clouds. The amounts would either be flurries or some very light snow.’
Either way, Martello says next week is going to feel a lot like Christmas, with a low in the mid-20s Monday night.