Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- McKinney Is The Best Place To Live In America, Money Magazine Says
- RECAP: Greg Abbott And Wendy Davis Face Off In Valley Debate (Video)
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Overturned Rig Dangles From Overpass, Tying Up Traffic On Bush Turnpike, Dallas Tollway
- Dr. Ron Anderson, Parkland Hospital's Longtime Leader, Dies At Age 68
Wed October 23, 2013
Saying 'No' To Obamacare: Meet A Garland Woman Who's Fed Up And Will Stay Uninsured
Jackie Sawicky is exactly the type of person President Obama needs to sign up for Obamacare. She’s young, healthy and uninsured. Too bad she thinks his health care overhaul is a failure.
“I feel like I’m being penalized for being healthy and for taking care of myself,” Sawicky says.
Read the rest of the story at KERA's Breakthroughs blog.
The High Five