Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
- Videos: Look Back At Gloria Campos' 30-Year Career At WFAA-TV
Wed October 23, 2013
Saying 'No' To Obamacare: Meet A Garland Woman Who's Fed Up And Will Stay Uninsured
Jackie Sawicky is exactly the type of person President Obama needs to sign up for Obamacare. She’s young, healthy and uninsured. Too bad she thinks his health care overhaul is a failure.
“I feel like I’m being penalized for being healthy and for taking care of myself,” Sawicky says.
Read the rest of the story at KERA's Breakthroughs blog.
The High Five