Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- John Wiley Price Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Bribery Charges
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Dallas Animal Shelter Overwhelmed With Cats And Dogs As Owners Return Their Pets
- Catholic Bishops Respond To Perry's Plan To Send 1,000 Guard Troops To Border
- Texas Is One Of The Worst States For Kids, Survey Says
Wed October 23, 2013
Saying 'No' To Obamacare: Meet A Garland Woman Who's Fed Up And Will Stay Uninsured
Jackie Sawicky is exactly the type of person President Obama needs to sign up for Obamacare. She’s young, healthy and uninsured. Too bad she thinks his health care overhaul is a failure.
“I feel like I’m being penalized for being healthy and for taking care of myself,” Sawicky says.
Read the rest of the story at KERA's Breakthroughs blog.
The High Five