Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
- Dallas Baptist Student’s Viral Video Of ‘Let It Go’ Lands Him A Disney Audition
Wed October 23, 2013
Saying 'No' To Obamacare: Meet A Garland Woman Who's Fed Up And Will Stay Uninsured
Jackie Sawicky is exactly the type of person President Obama needs to sign up for Obamacare. She’s young, healthy and uninsured. Too bad she thinks his health care overhaul is a failure.
“I feel like I’m being penalized for being healthy and for taking care of myself,” Sawicky says.
Read the rest of the story at KERA's Breakthroughs blog.
The High Five