Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- West Dallas Is Now A Hot Spot, Thanks To Food, Glorious Food
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
Wed November 28, 2012
For KERA's Voice Of Traffic, Legs Make Headlines
Our own Bruce Gunn gets his moment in the sun in D magazine's latest issue -- thanks to an amazing streak: The man didn't wear pants for 1,494 consecutive days.
In addition to being a shorts-wearing, traffic-reporting force of nature, Bruce is also one heck of a great guy.
So just how dedicated is Bruce to pantlessness?
Remember those magical days back in Super Bowl week of 2011? Now imagine shuffling into work constricted by pounds of winter clothing only to encounter Bruce Gunn in a light windbreaker and shorts. Yeah, he's THAT dedicated.
Here's Tim Rogers' D piece.