Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
- Cheers! Meet The Brewmasters Behind The North Texas Craft Beer Craze
Fri December 20, 2013
Did You Catch Thursday Night’s Spectacular Sunset Over North Texas?
The sky at night was big and bright over North Texas Thursday evening.
As fall comes to an end, a gorgeous sunset dominated the sky, filling it with hues of gold, deep purple and bright pink.
For a moment last night, everyone seemed to stop and stare at it. We captured it on camera. While stuck in traffic, we whipped out smartphones to shoot the setting sun. We talked about it. We told our friends and family. And we embraced the moment and admired the scene: "Moments like this remind me that I love Texas," one person said.
— Joel Christopherson (@tjoelchris) December 18, 2013
Lovely to watch the sunset on my drive to Dallas this evening. Moments like this remind me that I love Texas.
— Natalie Manning (@nataliecmanning) December 19, 2013
I remember flying back in from DC over the summer into the Dallas airport. How did I know I was flying over Texas again? The sunset
— Suave Guy (@TheTXSuaveGuy) December 20, 2013
— Scott Akers (@ScottAkers) December 19, 2013
— Ali Kassam (@akassam07) December 18, 2013
— Ashley Thames Brown (@ashleythamesbro) December 19, 2013