Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- West Dallas Is Now A Hot Spot, Thanks To Food, Glorious Food
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
Thu November 14, 2013
Delta Airlines Plans To Expand At Dallas Love Field
Delta Airlines wants to expand its presence at Dallas Love Field now that American Airlines is giving up two gates as part of its merger with US Airways.
In a statement today, Delta says it has asked the U.S. Justice Department to allow it to bid on the Love Field gates.
If Delta gets them next year, it plans to add 18 daily nonstop flights to five destinations, including LaGuardia Airport and Los Angeles International.
Delta currently provides daily non-stop service from Love Field to Atlanta using its Express Jet service – small 50-seat planes.