Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
- Videos: Look Back At Gloria Campos' 30-Year Career At WFAA-TV
Thu November 14, 2013
Delta Airlines Plans To Expand At Dallas Love Field
Delta Airlines wants to expand its presence at Dallas Love Field now that American Airlines is giving up two gates as part of its merger with US Airways.
In a statement today, Delta says it has asked the U.S. Justice Department to allow it to bid on the Love Field gates.
If Delta gets them next year, it plans to add 18 daily nonstop flights to five destinations, including LaGuardia Airport and Los Angeles International.
Delta currently provides daily non-stop service from Love Field to Atlanta using its Express Jet service – small 50-seat planes.