Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- A 64-Mile Bike 'Superhighway' Will Connect Fort Worth To Dallas
- Video: Watch Nina Pham, First Nurse With Ebola, In Emotional Sendoff At Hospital
- Homecoming Mums: Inside A Larger-Than-Life Texas Tradition
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive For Ebola, CDC Confirms
Thu November 14, 2013
Delta Airlines Plans To Expand At Dallas Love Field
Delta Airlines wants to expand its presence at Dallas Love Field now that American Airlines is giving up two gates as part of its merger with US Airways.
In a statement today, Delta says it has asked the U.S. Justice Department to allow it to bid on the Love Field gates.
If Delta gets them next year, it plans to add 18 daily nonstop flights to five destinations, including LaGuardia Airport and Los Angeles International.
Delta currently provides daily non-stop service from Love Field to Atlanta using its Express Jet service – small 50-seat planes.