Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- ICE BLOG: Margaret Hunt Hill Bridge Reopens; Denton ISD To Reopen Thursday; Highs In The 50s Friday!
- 'Moguls For Cars:' What’s This Cobblestone Ice That’s Covering North Texas Roads?
- 11 Ways We're Turning The Nasty Ice Storm Into A Whimsical Winter Wonderland
- More Earthquakes Keep Jolting North Texas -- Quakes Recorded Sunday, Monday Morning
- Frequent Earthquakes In North Texas Rattle Azle Residents In Epicenter
Wed July 31, 2013
Country Singer Randy Travis Released From Hospital
Three weeks after country singer Randy Travis was hospitalized for congestive heart failure and a subsequent stroke, he's finally leaving Baylor Heart Hospital in Plano, Texas. According to a press release, Travis has been relocated to an undisclosed physical therapy facility.
Travis’ fiancée Mary Davis is quoted in the release:
“Thanks to all the fans and friends for your continued prayers and support as Randy continues on the road to recovery.”
[More From KERA News: Country Singer Randy Travis Still Awake, Still In Critical Condition]