Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- After Parents Complain, Highland Park ISD Suspends Seven Books From Classrooms
- McKinney Is The Best Place To Live In America, Money Magazine Says
- Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola, CDC Confirms
- RECAP: Greg Abbott, Wendy Davis Face Off In Governor's Debate At KERA (Video)
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
Stephen Becker produces the shows Think and Anything You Ever Wanted to Know. For five years, as part of the Art&Seek team, Stephen produced radio and digital stories, along with the podcast "The Big Screen," with Chris Vognar, movie critic of The Dallas Morning News. His 2011 story about the history of eight-track tapes was featured nationally on NPR’s All Things Considered. Before coming to KERA, Stephen was the film and television editor at The Dallas Morning News. In 2008, he participated in the Moving Image Institute in Film Criticism and Feature Writing at the Museum of the Moving Image in New York City.
In his 10 years at the News, he also worked in the Lifestyles, Business and Sports departments and was the recipient of several Society of Newspaper Design awards. Additionally, he served on teams that launched Quick and the GuideLive arts and entertainment section of the newspaper. He is a native of North Texas and a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin.