Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- It's Sleeting, It's Freezing: Roads Are Slick And Schools Are Closed Across North Texas
- Whatever Happened To Marina Oswald?
- Frequent Earthquakes In North Texas Rattle Azle Residents In Epicenter
- Meet Stormy, The Cute Puppy Rescued From A West Dallas Storm Drain
- Arlington's Pentatonix Produces A Holiday Gift: A Viral 'Drummer Boy' Video
Krys Boyd has been host and managing editor of KERA-FM’s flagship midday talk show Think since 2006. Krys began her career along the U.S.-Mexico border, working simultaneously at radio and television stations as a reporter, anchor and news director. A graduate of TCU, Krys returned to North Texas in 1999 to serve as News Director for Broadcast.com, and later Senior Producer of Broadcast News at Yahoo. Krys joined KERA in 2001, hosting the nightly radio talk show Conversations. Later, she wrote and produced documentary and educational television programs, including the critically-acclaimed, nationally-broadcast JFK: Breaking the News in 2003, and served as producer and co-host of the Emmy Award-winning public affairs program On the Record. Think was named “Best Radio Talk Show” of Dallas by the Dallas Observer in 2009, and Krys was declared “Best Broadcaster for Radio in Dallas” by D Magazine in 2010, and won the PRNDI award for best call-in program in 2012. Krys and her husband, Matt, live in Dallas and have four children.