Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- After Parents Complain, Highland Park ISD Suspends Seven Books From Classrooms
- McKinney Is The Best Place To Live In America, Money Magazine Says
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- BREAKING: Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola, CDC Confirms
- Author Garth Stein On Highland Park Book Suspension: 'It's Baffling'
Thu September 4, 2014
What Would You Ask The Candidates For Governor?
Later this month, KERA will host a debate between Texas governor candidates Greg Abbott and Wendy Davis. What do you want to ask them?
Questions for the candidates can be submitted via Twitter @keranews using #texasdebates. You can also email questions to email@example.com.
The one-hour live debate, The Texas Debates: The Race for Governor, will be broadcast Sept. 30 at 8 p.m. It’s a co-production with KXAS-TV (NBC 5) and KXTX-TV (Telemundo 39), and The Dallas Morning News. It will air on television, radio and online.
The Texas Debates will air live on KERA-TV (Channel 13), KERA 90.1 FM, COZI-TV Channel 5.2 and other radio and television stations around the state, and streamed live online at texasdebates.org, NBCDFW.com and dallasnews.com.