Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- BLOG: Crews To Work Sunday To Clear Ice From Tarrant County Freeways; 80,000 Without Power
- Whatever Happened To Marina Oswald?
- Frequent Earthquakes In North Texas Rattle Azle Residents In Epicenter
- Arlington's Pentatonix Produces A Holiday Gift: A Viral 'Drummer Boy' Video
- What’s Causing Texas Earthquakes? SMU Study Explores Injection Wells From Drilling
Mon October 14, 2013
Vital Signs: When The Brain's A Bit Out Of Place
A malformation of the head and brain occurring at birth can lead to a number of physical problems - or maybe even none at all. In this installment of KERA's Vital Signs, Dr. Sabatino Bianco, a neurosurgeon with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, talks about the two most common forms of Chiari.