Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- West Dallas Is Now A Hot Spot, Thanks To Food, Glorious Food
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
Tue March 19, 2013
Study Up For Think: Taking Paris To The Table [VIDEO]
What can we learn about a country’s history by undertaking a specific culinary mission? John Baxter takes his Parisian appreciation to another level in The Perfect Meal: In Search of the Lost Tastes of France. Visit Baxter at his apartment foregrounding the spires of Notre Dame before he’s on Think today at 1 p.m.
“You don’t want a guidebook, what you want is a guide to yourself,” Baxter tells journalist Terrance Gelenter an interview about how his life as an ex-pat writer has changed him.
You can listen to the full podcast of this show on our Think page.
Listen to Think at noon and 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday, on KERA 90.1 or stream the show at kera.org.