Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Video: Watch Nina Pham, First Nurse With Ebola, In Emotional Sendoff At Hospital
- A 64-Mile Bike 'Superhighway' Will Connect Fort Worth To Dallas
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- 2nd Patient Who Tested Positive For Ebola Is A 26-Year-Old Nurse
- Dallas County Tells 75 Presbyterian Workers To Stay Home
Tue March 19, 2013
Study Up For Think: Taking Paris To The Table [VIDEO]
What can we learn about a country’s history by undertaking a specific culinary mission? John Baxter takes his Parisian appreciation to another level in The Perfect Meal: In Search of the Lost Tastes of France. Visit Baxter at his apartment foregrounding the spires of Notre Dame before he’s on Think today at 1 p.m.
“You don’t want a guidebook, what you want is a guide to yourself,” Baxter tells journalist Terrance Gelenter an interview about how his life as an ex-pat writer has changed him.
You can listen to the full podcast of this show on our Think page.
Listen to Think at noon and 9 p.m., Monday through Thursday, on KERA 90.1 or stream the show at kera.org.