Most Active Stories
- Motorola Chooses Fort Worth For New U.S.-Made Phone
- AP: Top Obama Officials Use Secret Email Accounts
- TAB Wants Perry To Veto Bill That Reduced Number of Year End Tests
- Tornado Safe Room Rebate Program Expected To Draw Slew Of Online Applications
- North Texas Nurses Gain New Freedom To Treat Patients
Tue March 19, 2013
Study Up For Think: Taking Paris To The Table [VIDEO]
What can we learn about a country’s history by undertaking a specific culinary mission? John Baxter takes his Parisian appreciation to another level in The Perfect Meal: In Search of the Lost Tastes of France. Visit Baxter at his apartment foregrounding the spires of Notre Dame before he’s on Think today at 1 p.m.
“You don’t want a guidebook, what you want is a guide to yourself,” Baxter tells journalist Terrance Gelenter an interview about how his life as an ex-pat writer has changed him.