Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- BLOG: Ice Storm Cancels Marathon, Children's Parade, Flights; 180,000 Lack Power; Big Freeze Tonight
- Whatever Happened To Marina Oswald?
- Frequent Earthquakes In North Texas Rattle Azle Residents In Epicenter
- Meet Stormy, The Cute Puppy Rescued From A West Dallas Storm Drain
- Arlington's Pentatonix Produces A Holiday Gift: A Viral 'Drummer Boy' Video
Tue March 19, 2013
Study Up For Think: Taking Paris To The Table [VIDEO]
What can we learn about a country’s history by undertaking a specific culinary mission? John Baxter takes his Parisian appreciation to another level in The Perfect Meal: In Search of the Lost Tastes of France. Visit Baxter at his apartment foregrounding the spires of Notre Dame before he’s on Think today at 1 p.m.
“You don’t want a guidebook, what you want is a guide to yourself,” Baxter tells journalist Terrance Gelenter an interview about how his life as an ex-pat writer has changed him.