Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 'Moguls For Cars:' What’s This Cobblestone Ice That’s Covering North Texas Roads?
- ICE BLOG RECAP: As North Texas Warms Up, Costs Of Storm Pile Up; Another Blast Of Arctic Air Coming?
- More Earthquakes Keep Jolting North Texas -- Quakes Recorded Sunday, Monday Morning
- 11 Ways We're Turning The Nasty Ice Storm Into A Whimsical Winter Wonderland
- Whatever Happened To Marina Oswald?
Tue July 30, 2013
Study Up For 'Think:' To Rome, With Noodles
Chef and journalist Jen Lin-Liu traveled west through China, Central Asia, Iran, Turkey, and across the Mediterranean to Italy. Her guide of sorts: the noodle. Lin-Liu talks to Think host Krys Boyd at noon about what she learned - and ate - on the Silk Road.
See a microcosm of Lin-Liu's experience in Rome's Chinese-Italian restaurant La Sorgentine, thanks to
an excerpt from On The Noodle Road: From Beijing To Rome With Love And Pasta via Bon Apetit. Listen to Think from noon to 2 p.m., and again from 8 to 10 p.m., Monday through Thursday on KERA 90.1 FM or stream if you like. Find the podcast here.