Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
- Cheers! Meet The Brewmasters Behind The North Texas Craft Beer Craze
Wed April 24, 2013
Study Up For 'Think': The Real 'Manhunt' Versus 'Zero Dark Thirty'
What did Zero Dark Thirty screw up in its account of the 20-years-long search for Osama Bin Laden? Think host Krys Boyd talks to Greg Barker, director of the HBO Documentary Film MANHUNT, today at 1 p.m. But first, let three of the former CIA employees he interviewed for the doc call Zero out on a few points.
Did Jessica Chastain's "Maya" actually exist? Sort of, the crew of former operatives explained in a panel discussion after MANHUNT's Sundance premiere. There are things that character and others in the film got away with that would not have flown in real life.
Watch the discussion below, via the LA Times:
MANHUNT screens tonight as part of the USA Film Festival at the Angelika Film Center in Dallas. Find more info on the schedule.
Listen to Think from noon to 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday, on KERA 90.1. You can stream the show at kera.org.