Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
- Videos: Look Back At Gloria Campos' 30-Year Career At WFAA-TV
Wed April 24, 2013
Study Up For 'Think': The Real 'Manhunt' Versus 'Zero Dark Thirty'
What did Zero Dark Thirty screw up in its account of the 20-years-long search for Osama Bin Laden? Think host Krys Boyd talks to Greg Barker, director of the HBO Documentary Film MANHUNT, today at 1 p.m. But first, let three of the former CIA employees he interviewed for the doc call Zero out on a few points.
Did Jessica Chastain's "Maya" actually exist? Sort of, the crew of former operatives explained in a panel discussion after MANHUNT's Sundance premiere. There are things that character and others in the film got away with that would not have flown in real life.
Watch the discussion below, via the LA Times:
MANHUNT screens tonight as part of the USA Film Festival at the Angelika Film Center in Dallas. Find more info on the schedule.
Listen to Think from noon to 2 p.m., Monday through Thursday, on KERA 90.1. You can stream the show at kera.org.