Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
- Videos: Look Back At Gloria Campos' 30-Year Career At WFAA-TV
Tue January 22, 2013
Space: The Final Frontier For Dirk Nowitzki?
Dirk Nowitzki has done just about everything a basketball player can do: He's the the first European-born player to win the NBA's MVP award. He led the Mavericks to the NBA title. And he's an 11-time All-Star.
Next up: How 'bout a shot into space?
The Mavericks have launched Nowitzki. Well, almost. They wisely decided to send a Nowitzki bobblehead up instead. Which, was the right choice considering the balloon carrying "Little Dirk" colorfully exploded at 94,630 feet.
All is revealed in this video from the Mavs: