Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- John Wiley Price Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Bribery Charges
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Catholic Bishops Respond To Perry's Plan To Send 1,000 Guard Troops To Border
- Texas Is One Of The Worst States For Kids, Survey Says
- Dallas Animal Shelter Overwhelmed With Cats And Dogs As Owners Return Their Pets
Wed July 11, 2012
NTTA Publishes Unpaid Toll List
The North Texas Tollway Authority followed through on its promise to post a list of the top toll scofflaws online, including 22 who each owe more than $100,000.
Michael Rey with the NTTA says the list is its final push to collect past-due tolls, in hopes of avoiding litigation.
Michael Rey: “Even though you tossed that bill or ignored that bill, it’s not gone away, it’s still out there. Please re-contact us and let’s get it taken care of. Neither side wants to go the route of civil lawsuits.”
The list is comprised of more than 25,000 names.