Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- ICE BLOG: Some Freeways Covered With Ice; Tonight, We'll Freeze Again, But Wednesday Will Be Warmer
- 'Moguls For Cars:' What’s This Cobblestone Ice That’s Covering North Texas Roads?
- 11 Ways We're Turning The Nasty Ice Storm Into A Whimsical Winter Wonderland
- Whatever Happened To Marina Oswald?
- Frequent Earthquakes In North Texas Rattle Azle Residents In Epicenter
Wed July 11, 2012
NTTA Publishes Unpaid Toll List
The North Texas Tollway Authority followed through on its promise to post a list of the top toll scofflaws online, including 22 who each owe more than $100,000.
Michael Rey with the NTTA says the list is its final push to collect past-due tolls, in hopes of avoiding litigation.
Michael Rey: “Even though you tossed that bill or ignored that bill, it’s not gone away, it’s still out there. Please re-contact us and let’s get it taken care of. Neither side wants to go the route of civil lawsuits.”
The list is comprised of more than 25,000 names.