Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
- Dallas Baptist Student’s Viral Video Of ‘Let It Go’ Lands Him A Disney Audition
Wed July 11, 2012
NTTA Publishes Unpaid Toll List
The North Texas Tollway Authority followed through on its promise to post a list of the top toll scofflaws online, including 22 who each owe more than $100,000.
Michael Rey with the NTTA says the list is its final push to collect past-due tolls, in hopes of avoiding litigation.
Michael Rey: “Even though you tossed that bill or ignored that bill, it’s not gone away, it’s still out there. Please re-contact us and let’s get it taken care of. Neither side wants to go the route of civil lawsuits.”
The list is comprised of more than 25,000 names.