Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- John Wiley Price Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Bribery Charges
- Dallas Animal Shelter Overwhelmed With Cats And Dogs As Owners Return Their Pets
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Catholic Bishops Respond To Perry's Plan To Send 1,000 Guard Troops To Border
- Texas Is One Of The Worst States For Kids, Survey Says
Thu July 17, 2014
From the Newsroom: Johnny Winter Remembered, Crossword Puzzles Decoded
The top local stories this evening from the KERA Newsroom:
Texas blues and rock legend Johnny Winter died Wednesday in Switzerland at the age of 70. And a crossword explains how a team of expert puzzle-solvers played a major role in bringing World War II to an end.
You can listen to the segment weekdays at 6:20 p.m. and 8:20 a.m. on KERA 90.1 FM.