Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- McKinney Is The Best Place To Live In America, Money Magazine Says
- After Parents Complain, Highland Park ISD Suspends Seven Books From Classrooms
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- RECAP: Greg Abbott And Wendy Davis Face Off In Valley Debate (Video)
- Overturned Rig Dangles From Overpass, Tying Up Traffic On Bush Turnpike, Dallas Tollway
Thu July 17, 2014
From the Newsroom: Johnny Winter Remembered, Crossword Puzzles Decoded
The top local stories this evening from the KERA Newsroom:
Texas blues and rock legend Johnny Winter died Wednesday in Switzerland at the age of 70. And a crossword explains how a team of expert puzzle-solvers played a major role in bringing World War II to an end.
You can listen to the segment weekdays at 6:20 p.m. and 8:20 a.m. on KERA 90.1 FM.