Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- After Parents Complain, Highland Park ISD Suspends Seven Books From Classrooms
- McKinney Is The Best Place To Live In America, Money Magazine Says
- Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola, CDC Confirms
- RECAP: Greg Abbott, Wendy Davis Face Off In Governor's Debate At KERA (Video)
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
Tue August 26, 2014
From The Newsroom: Hoop Dreams, Audio Visual Ambitions
The top local stories this evening from the KERA Newsroom:
The wheelchair basketball team at UT Arlington known as the Movin’ Mavs have won seven national championships, but never with a women’s team. One player is determined to change that.
And a new project called the KERA Yearbook launches. As part our American Graduate initiative, we’re exploring the forces in teenagers’ lives that affect how they perform in high school, and whether they finish.
You can listen to the top local news stories weekdays at 6:20 p.m. and 8:20 a.m. on KERA 90.1 FM.