Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- A 64-Mile Bike 'Superhighway' Will Connect Fort Worth To Dallas
- Video: Watch Nina Pham, First Nurse With Ebola, In Emotional Sendoff At Hospital
- Homecoming Mums: Inside A Larger-Than-Life Texas Tradition
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive For Ebola, CDC Confirms
Tue August 26, 2014
From The Newsroom: Hoop Dreams, Audio Visual Ambitions
The top local stories this evening from the KERA Newsroom:
The wheelchair basketball team at UT Arlington known as the Movin’ Mavs have won seven national championships, but never with a women’s team. One player is determined to change that.
And a new project called the KERA Yearbook launches. As part our American Graduate initiative, we’re exploring the forces in teenagers’ lives that affect how they perform in high school, and whether they finish.
You can listen to the top local news stories weekdays at 6:20 p.m. and 8:20 a.m. on KERA 90.1 FM.