Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Video: Watch Nina Pham, First Nurse With Ebola, In Emotional Sendoff At Hospital
- A 64-Mile Bike 'Superhighway' Will Connect Fort Worth To Dallas
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- 2nd Patient Who Tested Positive For Ebola Is A 26-Year-Old Nurse
- Dallas County Tells 75 Presbyterian Workers To Stay Home
Tue August 26, 2014
From The Newsroom: Hoop Dreams, Audio Visual Ambitions
The top local stories this evening from the KERA Newsroom:
The wheelchair basketball team at UT Arlington known as the Movin’ Mavs have won seven national championships, but never with a women’s team. One player is determined to change that.
And a new project called the KERA Yearbook launches. As part our American Graduate initiative, we’re exploring the forces in teenagers’ lives that affect how they perform in high school, and whether they finish.
You can listen to the top local news stories weekdays at 6:20 p.m. and 8:20 a.m. on KERA 90.1 FM.