Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
- Dallas Baptist Student’s Viral Video Of ‘Let It Go’ Lands Him A Disney Audition
Mon June 24, 2013
A New HealthCare.Gov Features Live Chat For Health Insurance Marketplace
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has unveiled its new HealthCare.gov website, featuring a 24/7 educational hotline for information about the health insurance marketplace set to open on October 1st.
An estimated seven million Americans will enroll in health care coverage through the federal marketplace that opens this fall. HHS has updated its HealthCare.gov website this week to provide more information on insurance options for consumers. The 24/7 call service, which is now up-and-running, has translation to 150 languages: 1-800-318-2596.
HHS says they've already received hundreds of calls. In addition to answering basic educational questions, such as what you need to do to get ready to sign up in October, you can also sign up for updates on the marketplace.