Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- What Does The Fox Say? Meet Two Foxes Hanging Out By The KERA Studios
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
Mon June 24, 2013
A New HealthCare.Gov Features Live Chat For Health Insurance Marketplace
The Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) has unveiled its new HealthCare.gov website, featuring a 24/7 educational hotline for information about the health insurance marketplace set to open on October 1st.
An estimated seven million Americans will enroll in health care coverage through the federal marketplace that opens this fall. HHS has updated its HealthCare.gov website this week to provide more information on insurance options for consumers. The 24/7 call service, which is now up-and-running, has translation to 150 languages: 1-800-318-2596.
HHS says they've already received hundreds of calls. In addition to answering basic educational questions, such as what you need to do to get ready to sign up in October, you can also sign up for updates on the marketplace.