Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
- What Does The Fox Say? Meet Two Foxes Hanging Out By The KERA Studios
Mon January 28, 2013
Man Arrested For Laser Beam Attack On DPD Helicopter
A 22 year old man from Dallas is under arrest for shining a laser into a police helicopter overhead looking for a burglary suspect about four o’clock Monday morning.
Police were able to pinpoint the source of the green laser that was beamed multiple times at the chopper pilot. Patrol officers found Kenneth Santodomingo and arrested him in the 7700 block of Lake June Road.
Santodomingo is charged with Illumination of an aircraft with a laser pointer to impair operator.
The police report says the green light obscured the pilot’s vision. Officers also say Santodomingo admitted he wanted to see how far the laser would go. When arrested he was wearing only blue boxer shorts.
YouTube: Helicopter laser strike and later arrival of officers at Lake June road (below):