Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- What Does The Fox Say? Meet Two Foxes Hanging Out By The KERA Studios
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
Fri June 21, 2013
FBI Arrests Suspected Mesh Mask Bandit
The FBI has arrested the man they believe is the Mesh Mask Bandit. 59 year old Luis Delagarza was taken into custody at his Farmers Branch home.
Investigators believe his is responsible for 19 bank robberies over the past seven months.
FBI officials say an employee at a Wells Fargo Bank in Farmers Branch saw the armed robber’s face as he put on the mask before entering the bank April 22nd and again as he left removing the mask. The witness later identified Delagarza in a photo lineup.
A federal judge today ordered him to remain in custody until a hearing Tuesday.