Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- Texas Students Choose Career Paths In The Eighth Grade, And That's Creating Anxiety
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Cheers! Meet The Brewmasters Behind The North Texas Craft Beer Craze
Fri June 21, 2013
FBI Arrests Suspected Mesh Mask Bandit
The FBI has arrested the man they believe is the Mesh Mask Bandit. 59 year old Luis Delagarza was taken into custody at his Farmers Branch home.
Investigators believe his is responsible for 19 bank robberies over the past seven months.
FBI officials say an employee at a Wells Fargo Bank in Farmers Branch saw the armed robber’s face as he put on the mask before entering the bank April 22nd and again as he left removing the mask. The witness later identified Delagarza in a photo lineup.
A federal judge today ordered him to remain in custody until a hearing Tuesday.