Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
- Videos: Look Back At Gloria Campos' 30-Year Career At WFAA-TV
Tue April 3, 2012
Down On The Farm In Texas: Poultry and Pollution
Americans are now eating more chicken than beef or pork. To meet the demand is an industry some have dubbed "Big Chicken". Texas has become a major player, ranking sixth in the nation for poultry production.
For State Impact Texas, KUHF's Dave Fehilng reports why that's raising concerns about something that might surprise you: Pollution.
State Impact is a collaboration between Texas public radio stations and NPR.