Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- Texas Students Choose Career Paths In The Eighth Grade, And That's Creating Anxiety
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Cheers! Meet The Brewmasters Behind The North Texas Craft Beer Craze
Tue April 3, 2012
Down On The Farm In Texas: Poultry and Pollution
Americans are now eating more chicken than beef or pork. To meet the demand is an industry some have dubbed "Big Chicken". Texas has become a major player, ranking sixth in the nation for poultry production.
For State Impact Texas, KUHF's Dave Fehilng reports why that's raising concerns about something that might surprise you: Pollution.
State Impact is a collaboration between Texas public radio stations and NPR.