Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Video: Watch Nina Pham, First Nurse With Ebola, In Emotional Sendoff At Hospital
- A 64-Mile Bike 'Superhighway' Will Connect Fort Worth To Dallas
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Dallas Hospital Worker Tests Positive For Ebola, CDC Confirms
- 2nd Patient Who Tested Positive For Ebola Is A 26-Year-Old Nurse
Thu September 19, 2013
Dallas School Board Considers Superintendent's Future
Protesters outside the Dallas School District Administration building called on the school board to fire Miles.
The Board went behind closed doors at 5:42 this evening to hear from the Superintendent for the first time after an independent investigation found he violated district policy in an effort to discredit board members in the media.
Miles has said he wants to renew a good relationship with the Board.
Trustees could decide tonight whether to fire Miles, discipline him, or move on.
Board President Eric Cowan has given no indication what the Board might do. He did say he expected the closed session to last two to three hours.