Now that the Affordable Care Act’s Health Insurance Marketplace is open for enrollment, what does that mean for North Texans? And if you want to take part in the marketplace, how can you make the most of it?
That’s the focus of the first hour of today’s “Think” on KERA 90.1 FM. At noon, KERA’s Lauren Silverman will talk with host Krys Boyd about Obamacare. Listen live here.
Call in with your questions: 1-800-933-5372. Or email email@example.com
Brush up on the Affordable Care Act with KERA’s ongoing Obamacare 101 series:
- Kathleen Sebelius, Visiting Dallas, Talks About Health Care Overhaul
- Businesses Benefiting From The Affordable Care Act
- Three Important Marketplace Dates To Remember
- A Glimpse Into The Future Of Electronic Medical Records
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Texas Reviews Plans On Health Insurance Marketplace
- Get Ready Now: 6 Steps To Prepare For The Health Insurance Marketplace
- More KERA Breakthroughs Coverage Here