Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- John Wiley Price Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Bribery Charges
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Catholic Bishops Respond To Perry's Plan To Send 1,000 Guard Troops To Border
- Texas Is One Of The Worst States For Kids, Survey Says
- Dallas Animal Shelter Overwhelmed With Cats And Dogs As Owners Return Their Pets
Fri May 17, 2013
Child Dies After Being Left In Car At Dallas School
Grief counselors will be on campus at Guzick Elementary in Pleasant Grove on Monday after a child was found left in a car in the school parking lot Friday afternoon.
Police said a witness discovered the baby about 1:30pm and broke a window to removed the one-year old. The child was pronounced dead at Baylor Hospital.
Dallas ISD officials say owner of the vehicle is a teacher who recently started at the school, and has been questioned by police. The teacher is also on administrative leave.
School district officials call it a “very tragic situation” and ordered counselors to the school.