Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- West Dallas Is Now A Hot Spot, Thanks To Food, Glorious Food
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
- Dallas Baptist Student’s Viral Video Of ‘Let It Go’ Lands Him A Disney Audition
Fri May 17, 2013
Child Dies After Being Left In Car At Dallas School
Grief counselors will be on campus at Guzick Elementary in Pleasant Grove on Monday after a child was found left in a car in the school parking lot Friday afternoon.
Police said a witness discovered the baby about 1:30pm and broke a window to removed the one-year old. The child was pronounced dead at Baylor Hospital.
Dallas ISD officials say owner of the vehicle is a teacher who recently started at the school, and has been questioned by police. The teacher is also on administrative leave.
School district officials call it a “very tragic situation” and ordered counselors to the school.