Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Night Owls (And Vampires) Rejoice: Watch The ‘Blood Moon,’ A Lunar Eclipse (Video)
- Dallas Baptist Student’s Viral Video Of ‘Let It Go’ Lands Him A Disney Audition
Fri October 4, 2013
Brr! Weekend Cooldown in North Texas -- Highs Only In 60s And Low 70s
Is sweater weather around the corner?
Expect a cooldown overnight across North Texas. On Saturday, temperatures could be up to 20 degrees cooler. Temperatures could fall into the 50s in parts of Dallas-Fort Worth during the early morning hours. (Best bet for that is in Denton County and to the counties west and north of Denton, the National Weather Service reports.)
In Dallas-Fort Worth, expect highs in the 70s around 8 a.m. But temperatures will drop quickly – into the 60s by noon.
Expect some scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms, as well as gusty north winds up to 20 mph.
Check out the Weather Service's website for more weather -- the service is updating its website during the government shutdown.