Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- John Wiley Price Arrested, Pleads Not Guilty To Bribery Charges
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Dallas Animal Shelter Overwhelmed With Cats And Dogs As Owners Return Their Pets
- Catholic Bishops Respond To Perry's Plan To Send 1,000 Guard Troops To Border
- Texas Is One Of The Worst States For Kids, Survey Says
Wed February 6, 2013
Boy Scouts Delay Decision On Gay Membership Until May
The 1400 voting members of the Boy Scouts national council will take vote on a resolution allowing local Scout troops and sponsors to decide the issue of gay troop members and leaders in three months.
A statement from the Irving-based Boy Scouts of America says there has been an outpouring of feedback from the American public and Scout committees will continue to listen to membership perspectives and concerns.