Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dallas Is The Worst Outdoor City In America, Outside Magazine Declares
- Texas Students Choose Career Paths In The Eighth Grade, And That's Creating Anxiety
- 15 Amazing Things You Should Know About Texas Bluebonnets
- Hot, Hot, Hot: In Dallas And Fort Worth, One In 10 Homes Sells Within Just 72 Hours
- Cheers! Meet The Brewmasters Behind The North Texas Craft Beer Craze
Wed February 6, 2013
Boy Scouts Delay Decision On Gay Membership Until May
The 1400 voting members of the Boy Scouts national council will take vote on a resolution allowing local Scout troops and sponsors to decide the issue of gay troop members and leaders in three months.
A statement from the Irving-based Boy Scouts of America says there has been an outpouring of feedback from the American public and Scout committees will continue to listen to membership perspectives and concerns.