Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Here Are 39 Things You Should Do In Texas Before You Die
- Five Guys Get Stuck In A Truck On An Icy Highway
- It's Patrick Vs. Dewhurst In Lt. Gov. Runoff; Huffines Knocks Carona Out Of State Senate
- What Does The Fox Say? Meet Two Foxes Hanging Out By The KERA Studios
- Greg Abbott Faces Law School Friend As Plaintiff In Same-Sex Marriage Suit
Wed February 6, 2013
Boy Scouts Delay Decision On Gay Membership Until May
The 1400 voting members of the Boy Scouts national council will take vote on a resolution allowing local Scout troops and sponsors to decide the issue of gay troop members and leaders in three months.
A statement from the Irving-based Boy Scouts of America says there has been an outpouring of feedback from the American public and Scout committees will continue to listen to membership perspectives and concerns.