Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- A 64-Mile Bike 'Superhighway' Will Connect Fort Worth To Dallas
- Ill Deputy Who Visited Dallas Ebola Patient's Apartment Taken To Hospital
- Homecoming Mums: Inside A Larger-Than-Life Texas Tradition
- RECAP: Greg Abbott, Wendy Davis Face Off In Governor's Debate At KERA (Video)
- Dallas Patient Has Tested Positive For Ebola, CDC Confirms
Wed February 6, 2013
Boy Scouts Delay Decision On Gay Membership Until May
The 1400 voting members of the Boy Scouts national council will take vote on a resolution allowing local Scout troops and sponsors to decide the issue of gay troop members and leaders in three months.
A statement from the Irving-based Boy Scouts of America says there has been an outpouring of feedback from the American public and Scout committees will continue to listen to membership perspectives and concerns.